Regulatory Affairs Manager (HOD level)
The Concept - Executive Search Firm
Type of Job
26 February 2021, 6:30:00 am
About the job
Looking for Candidates who has experience in Regulatory affairs in Africa, specifically
East African Countries.- MALI,NIGER,NIGERIA,CAMEROON,CONGO,BENIN,IVC etc
Qualification – MSC
Reporting to - VP & Managing Director
Experience required -6-8 years
Gender - Prefer Male
CTC – Best In The Industry
Office Time - 9am to 6pm Mon to Friday, all Sat & Sunday off
Job Description -
1. To review technical documents received from respective manufacturing facility and prepare regulatory documentation for submission to regulatory agencies
2. Timely compile materials for license renewals, updates and registrations
3. Maintain regulatory files, establish and maintain system for tracking of documents submitted to agencies
4. Review labeling & labels for compliance with regulatory requirements.
5. Maintain current information of international regulation, guidance and standards applicable to company products.
6. Routine update of regulatory status.
7. To approve the product artwork for product registration.
Interesting, challenging projects working on innovative technologies
Talented, passionate and collaborative team - the best experts within the industry
Flexibility and autonomy
Executive Search Firm Based in South Mumbai